After a Twitter conversation with Arby of @Worldofminifigs regarding her annual calendar, I was wondering if this might not be a good exercise for my Lego photography as well. Why not start with 2014 and create a small book of my favorite 12 images that I can then share with my family and friends? You know, the special ones that have been supportive throughout the year.
But I want to add a twist to this project; I want you to do it too.
...and then I want us to swap them.
I want to share my photos with you and I want you to share yours with me. Why?
- We can feed the Marketing Beast together.
- It is good practice to edit your images.
- These images could be the seeds of a future photography show.
- It is a great way to look back and appreciate your year in photography.
- We can move one step closer to making our internet friends into real life friends.
- Create an inexpensive holiday gift for friends and family alike.
- A tangible way to show people what your passion is.
If you accept my challenge, please leave your intentions in the comments below. I will keep you up to date on my progress. Ideally, I will have all books printed and mailed before December 15th.
I hope you will accept my challenge and share your photography with me because I want to share my photography with you.
I wonder if I can persuade +Me2 and Avanaut to join in?
This challenge is open to anyone who has been a friend of this blog, not just toy photographers.
|Will this image make the cut?|